Wednesday, May 5, 2010

thats me

you make me so mad. you say you want me to be happy, but you really dont. you could care less about my happiness. you hate that we dont share the same dream. you hate im not everything you ever wanted or hoped for. you hate im not a straight A student, that i have other priorities, that i think life is too short to spend it studying constantly. you cant stand me. you wish i wanted to be a doctor. you wish i wanted to be in the medical field. you wish i wanted to be anything but that. i dont want to be a doctor. i dont want to be in the medical field. i want to grow up and be that. That thing you hate. Thats me. all you care about is money. how much one makes. well i dont. i could care less if im living in a magnificant house or a shabby aparment because i will be happy. i will be me and do what i want. so you go ahead and complain and bash my idenity because i dont care. no matter what you say i will always be the one thing that you hate. because thats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment