Sunday, May 9, 2010

an email will do

im thinking about sending you an email. text messages dont hold enough space and calling you well i dont want to interrupt your fabulous life so an email will do. i cant sleep i cant think. i cant do anything now because i know that you're gone. i knew this had to happen sooner or later i just didnt want to face it. i use to wish that you had remembered. remembered us and the moments you probably dont think much about, but they're the moments that i hold so dear to my heart. life goes on and we meet other people. i guess i just wished my life would be some fairy tale and happiness could be found again, but life isnt so. but if your happy. if your happy with how things are then ok because i want you to be happy. u deserve it. u deserve it more than anyone i know. if this makes you happy i understand. ill be gone dont worry about me. just give me one email.an email will be the last you hear from me. an email will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment